There are many great ways to infuse cannabis into your food when cooking. Today we are looking at making our very own cannabis tomato soup which is easy to make and is perfect as a snack or meal. It tastes fantastic and will make you feel great.
You Will Need:
One of the best things about this delicious soup is that you don’t need a ton of ingredients. That means it is very cheap and easy for you to make and that is why I love it so much. Well, that and the fact it tastes great too of course. This recipe will make 8 servings.
- 3 tablespoons of cannabutter
- 3 tablespoons of regular butter
- 4 large tomatoes
- 10-15 baby carrots (chopped)
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 2 celery stalks (chopped)
- 2 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- 1 can of tomato sauce
- 1 vegetable or chicken stock cube
- 2 tablespoons of basil (chopped, ideally fresh)
- 1 tablespoon of oregano (chopped, ideally fresh)
- 200ml of whipping cream
- A little bit of salt and pepper to season
How You Make It:
In terms of cooking time, making cannabis tomato soup will take you around 30 minutes to cook and 10 mins to prep. Prep all of your ingredients before you start cooking. Follow the instructions and everything will turn out perfect.
- Step 1: Using a large pot over a medium to low heat. Melt the butter (regular butter) add in onions, tomatoes, carrots, celery, and if you are using it, garlic. After about ten minutes the veggies should be nice and tender.
- Step 2: Now add the tomato sauce, chicken broth, oregano, and basil. Turn up the heat a little bit. Let it simmer, stirring as you go until the soup starts to take shape which is around 10 -15 minutes.
- Step 3: Pour into a blender and give it a really good mix. It is a good idea to mix for a while and let it sit for a few seconds and then mix again. Add the cream and continue to mix until it is like a puree.
- Step 4: Place soup in another pot, heat it up on a medium heat until it is nice and hot. Now take it off the heat and melt in your cannabutter. Give it a good mix until everything is fused together. It probably looks so tasty that you almost cannot resist the temptation to sneak a taste, warning do not taste it yet as it will be very hot!
- Step 5: Once ready you can serve it, adding salt, pepper or anything else you may desire to give it that extra bit of kick.
If you try this recipe out, please take a photo and post it in the comments section below I would absolutely love to see you enjoying this easy to make delicious cannabis tomato soup recipe.