Take your love of pasta and cannabis to a whole new level with this super delicious Rasta Pasta recipe!
Today I have a tasty and hot treat for you with my cannabis-infused Rasta Pasta recipe. If you want to eat a decent meal that is also going to relax and make you feel awesome, you will struggle to beat a homemade Rasta Pasta. Invite round some friends and cook them up a cannabis-infused meal.
Pasta is usually quite a cheap meal, so this recipe is not going to cost you very much money to make, it’s great for your bank balance, your soul, and your tummy.
You Will Need
- 2 cups Of pasta
- 1 and ½ cup of milk
- 1 fresh tomato
- Half a pepper
- Half an onion
- A clove of garlic
- Fresh herbs and spices
- 2 tablespoons of cannabutter
- 4 tablespoons of flour
- A little soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon of wet mustard
- Cooked Meatballs (optional)
How You Make It
Making this edible is very easy, you are looking at around 15-20 minutes in total. Just make sure you have a chopping board, stirring spoon and if you want to kick it up a notch then a chef’s hat is always a nice touch.
- Step 1: Boil your pasta, follow the instructions on the bag.
- Step 2: Place your veggies, tomato, pepper, onion, garlic, and spices in a saucepan and sauté (basically fry) them until they look just right. It is worth noting that you can chop everything up nice and small or you can have big chunks, go for what you prefer. Once done, place this saucepan to the side.
- Step 3: Melt the cannabutter into a fresh saucepan, add the flour and then the milk. Turn up the heat a little bit and stir until it becomes a nice and thick sauce. Keep an eye on it as it can go from done to burnt in the blink of an eye.
- Step 4: Add it all together and give it a good mix around in a large bowl. You can now add your soy sauce, or mustard if you wish. You might want to give it a quick heat up before you serve it if you want it to be piping hot.
- Step 5: Enjoy it and try not to make a mess while you eat!