Today I have a real treat for you, a gourmet cannabis tea recipe. Now if you want to get really technical there are a number of different ways that you can make cannabis tea. But today we are creating a nice and smooth gourmet cannabis tea latte. This will just blow your mind as you sit back on the couch and enjoy the ride.
What You Need:
Below are the ingredients that you will need to make your gourmet cannabis tea latte, these ingredients will create roughly 4 cups. You can store it for later, share it or adjust the quantities to suit your needs.
- 4g of fresh ground flowers or 12g of fresh leaves
- 2 cups of full-fat milk
- 2 cup of water
- 4 tea bags or dry tea leaves and a tea infuser
- 50g of butter (THC is not water-soluble, so you need fat)
- 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- Optional Extras: cinnamon, spices, caramel or whatever floats your boat
How You Make It:
- Step 1: Using a blender (or a bowl with a lot of elbow grease) put in the cannabis, milk, butter and the vanilla extract. Mix very thoroughly. If doing by hand make sure you mix it really well.
- Step 2: Next part of our cannabis tea is very easy. Once the mixture is completely blended, just leave it at room temperature to sit for about an hour.
- Step 3: Put the mixture into a saucepan. Take the 4 tea bags or tea leafs and make 2 cups of regular extra strong tea. Then add the tea to the saucepan.
- Step 4: Cover the saucepan and leave to simmer on a mid to low heat for 15 to 20 minutes. Keep an eye on it and turn the heat down if it starts to boil. You can give it a bit of a stir every now and again.
- Step 5: Take off the stove and get rid of the pulp by straining the tea. This is actually a personal preference as some people go straight from the sauce pan to their mug. But it is up to you. For that extra smooth cannabis tea, you want to get rid of the pulp.
- Step 6: Pour into a mug and then add your extras, cinnamon, caramel or whatever you want.
- Step 7: Relax on the sofa and enjoy.
So there you have it, cannabis tea is very easy to make and really does not take much time at all. A few things to make note of, the amount of cannabis you use will differ from person to person and how potent you want your tea. If it’s your first time ingesting cannabis take a half cup. Also, you can store cannabis tea and reheat it later so do not worry that you have to drink it all right away. If you want a stronger tea simply add more cannabis but be cautious.