No matter if you want them to help you feel better, have a good time with friends or just as a tasty treat, you will love this chocolate space cake recipe.
First Things First, Cannabutter
Before we even start, you need to make or buy some cannabutter. If you do not have a stockpile in the fridge, we have you covered, keep reading. If you consider yourself as more of a cannabis connoisseur then you should check out our 24-hour cannabutter recipe, If you want them a little bit sooner then read the 8-hour easy method below.
You Will Need:
- 1 pound of butter (unsalted)
- 1 ounce of ground cannabis. When we say ground, we are not messing around. You want it ground into as much of a powder as you can humanly manage!
- 1 cup of water
How You Make It:
- Step 1: Use a slow cooker (you can use a traditional stove which is quicker, but the flavor is so much better with a slow cooker and there is less room for error).
- Step 2: Put all of the ingredients into the bowl.
- Step 3: Place the lid on the slow cooker and let it simmer, keep checking on it and in around 8 hours the butter should start to take shape. Give it a good stir and make sure the cannabis is properly absorbed.
- Step 4: Let it cool, then separate.
Chocolate Space Cakes Recipe
Once you have the cannabutter made and it is nice and cool, you can start to think about making your epic, chocolate space cakes.
You Will Need
- 50 grams of butter (regular butter)
- 50 grams of cannabutter
- 100 grams of flour
- 3 eggs
- 300 grams of chocolate (whatever you like, go wild and use your imagination here)
- 1 teaspoon of coffee powder
How To Make It
- Step 1: Mix your coffee powder and flour together.
- Step 2: Whisk the egg whites.
- Step 3: Fire up the oven (190 degrees Celsius is a good setting that most people agree on or as high as you can go if you have an electric oven).
- Step 4: Meltdown that chocolate, try to resist the temptation of licking the spoon as you will need it for your chocolate space cakes!
- Step 5: Mix the egg yolks, both kinds of butter and the chocolate in a bowl, you want to mix this as nice and smooth as you possibly can.
- Step 6: Gently add the flour, add a little bit at a time, mix it, add some more and then mix it again. Keep doing this until all the flour is added. This is much easier than just throwing it all in.
- Step 7: Add the egg whites and give another gentle stir.
- Step 8: Set up your baking pan and add the mixture.
- Step 9: Take a moment to marvel at your own awesomeness, it is highly recommended.
- Step 10: Cook for around 30 minutes, it is a good idea to keep an eye on it and test it by putting a knife in the middle to make sure it is cooked properly.
- Step 11: Enjoy!
How easy was that? Now you know the best and easiest way to make delicious chocolate space cakes.